Ragnar -"Why do we continue looking inwards? Why?!(...) to Jarl Borg and King Horik


King Horik -"Without being defeated, we have grown weary of the slaughter of our young men. So, Jarl Borg, I offer you... one third of the profits from the disputed lands. Unless you continue to dispute my claim to it.

Jarl Brog -"I would rather go back fighting, than receive such scant justice."

King Horik -"So, you'll not accept my fair offer?"

Jarl Borg -"No."

Ragnar -"Why do we continue looking inwards? Why?! Why do we fight each other about this piece or that piece of land? Why are we not looking outwards to the West? If we raided together, we would not need to fight amongst ourselves. We would not need to kill anymore of our young folk. But instead, offer them land, land that they can farm."

King Horik -"My mind tends the same way as Ragnar's. It is my intention to join with him and sail West. What do you say, Jarl Borg?"

Jarl Borg -"Yes, I will raid with you, and so I accept your offer."

•Season 2 Episode 1•

Comentários

Mensagens populares