Ragnar asks The Seer what future holds to his sons


The Seer -"What is it you want?"

Ragnar -"The gods have given me sons, as they promised. But I want to know what the future holds.what will become of them?"

The Seer -"The sons of Ragnar Lothbrok will be spoken of as long as men have tongues to speak."

Ragnar -"They will enjoy that much fame?"

The Seer -"One of them will marry the daughter of a king, another will discover and sail around the sea that has no tides. All this, and more, have I foreseen."

Ragnar -"Then they will have more fame than I, their father? What about Bjorn? What about my son Bjorn?

The Seer -"What of him?"

Ragnar -"Is he alive?"

The Seer -"It was of him I was speaking."

Ragnar -"Will I ever see him again?"

The Seer -"You ask too many questions.I have said enough."

•Season 2 Episode 2•

Comentários

Mensagens populares