The Shadows from Hel's Hall taked something important from Lagertha


The Seer -"Why have you come?"

Lagertha -"I am frightened for my husband."

The Seer -"Do you think your husband is in some kind of danger?"

Lagertha -"I've had strange and disturbing dreams."

The Seer -"What happens in your dreams?"

Lagertha -"Dark shapes come to me at night, monstrous forms. When I wake they skulk in the shadows, shapeless, but no sooner am I asleep than they creep forward again.

The Seer-"Ah, yes, the shadows come from Hel's hall... No one can ensnare them, not even the gods."

Lagertha -"What is it that they want?"

The Seer -"To take something from you."

Lagertha -"My life?"

The Seer -"No, something far more important to you than that."

Lagertha -"My husband's life? Tell me."

The Seer -"Why must you all force me up and unearth me to sorrows? Your husband is in danger, but not for his life. He is in danger from the magical world."

Lagertha -"How? Answer me."

The Seer -"I was unwilling to speak and I will say no more now!"

 •Season 1 Episode 9•


Comentários

Mensagens populares