Aslaug prophecy: "Our new son will be born with the image of the serpent in his eye."


Aslaug -"I see things others cannot."

Ragnar -"You mean you are a Volva?"

Aslaug -"Seeress? I may be."

Ragnar -"They say that Volvas practice forbidden sexual rites. Shall I stay awake?"

Aslaug -"The fact is, you want to sleep with that girl, even though she is barely above a slave girl. That is such an insult to me."

Ragnar -"I do not want to sleep with that girl, whatever her name is... Good night, little one and now I'm going to sleep."

Aslaug -"I won't let you sleep until I have told you this: I will bear you another son. If you like, you can feel him stirring in my belly. But, because you treat me like an idiot, I make this prophecy. My father killed the dragon Fafnir, and our new son will be born with the image of the serpent in his eye. This much I know."

•Season 2 Episode 2•

Comentários

Mensagens populares