Ragnar reunion with Bjorn and Lagertha


Ragnar -"It has been a long time."

Lagertha -"Hello, Ragnar. I heard of your troubles... I have brought these warriors to help you."

Ragnar -"And you are?"

Bjorn - I'm your s..."














Bjorn -"Father!"

Ragnar -"I always knew in my heart that I would see you again but I never guessed it would be in such circumstances."

Bjorn -"Who can guess the plans and ways of the gods? But now they have contrived to bring us back together and I for one am glad for it.














Ragnar -"I do not need to ask if you have been fed well...You have grown so tall. When this is over, we shall have many stories to tell."

Bjorn -"You and I, father, are bound both by ties of memory and blood."

Ragnar -"It seems your mother and I have produced a son that is both strong and wise."

Bjorn -"And if my sister had lived she would have been the same."

Ragnar -"Yes. And you are right to carry her memory, as do I."

Bjorn -"But now, here, in this place with you and with my mother, I feel... reborn. As if I have a
life to lead."

Ragnar -"Far too long."

•Season 2 Episode 4•

Comentários

Mensagens populares